Ampersand Experience Tech Incorporated (‘SHOOR’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) are committed to protecting and respecting your personal data privacy and complying with data protection principles and provisions under applicable laws.
We may collect, process, use and disclose your information when you use this website www.shoor.com.ph and/or the SHOOR App (together, ‘SHOOR Platform’) and the services offered by SHOOR or the third party operators (the’Operators’)
relating to or linked to a specific individual such as name, residential address, telephone number, email address, travel document information or any such information we have requested and you have provided through SHOOR Platform (‘Personal Information’).
Scope of Terms
Collection of Information
- We may collect Personal Information about you that you provide to us while using SHOOR Platform and information about how you use SHOOR Platform including when you open your user account (‘User Account’), visit SHOOR Platform or make reservations for any intended Services or using the Services. Providing your Personal Information to SHOOR is always on a voluntary basis. However, we might not be able to provide you with certain services if you choose not to give us your Personal Information. For example, we cannot open your user account or make reservations for you if we do not collect your name and contact details.
- Opening Your User Account
- When you open with us a User Account or amend any information of your User Account, we may collect your Personal Information, such as your name, email address, username, password, and telephone number.
- Your name;
- Your e-mail address;
- Your username and password;
- Your telephone number and other contact information
- Visiting the SHOOR Platform, Making Reservations for the Services or Using the Services:
- (a) When you visit the SHOO Platform (even if you have not registered an User Account or logged in), make reservations for any Services or use the Services, we may collect and/or otherwise process the following personal data, among others:
Disclosure of Personal Data to Service Providers and Other Third-Party Partners
- SHOOR in the legitimate conduct of its business and as may relevant for the performance of such business activities, may share disclose your personal data to third parties, Such third parties include but are not limited to the following:
- SHOOR’s employees and officials if their job/office duties are related to the personal data processing;
- Service providers who provide technical, operational, and logistical and other support to all functions necessary, desirable to or in any manner related to the business of SHOOR (including Google Analytics), which we engage amongst others for the performance of certain services on our behalf, such as web hosting services, data analysis, marketing, market research, and to otherwise provide you with customer service;
- Third-party partners, in connection with a Services which you have made reservations for or intend to make reservations for
- Payment processing platforms and payment solutions providers;
- Courts, quasi-judicial agencies and tribunals, as a response to an order, subpoena or other legal processes;
- Law enforcement personnel, government agencies and other state entities in the exercise of their investigative or regulatory powers; and
- Entities engaged by the Corporation to assist in establishing, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the Corporation’s rights and assets;.
- Entities within the SHOOR Group of Companies; In case of a corporate transaction, in connection with the sale, merger, acquisition, or other corporate reorganization or restructuring of our corporation, your Personal Information may be disclosed, shared or transferred to the new controlling entity or its authorised third party for carrying on our business.
- To other third parties with your prior written consent (and in which case we will make it possible for you to withdraw your consent as easily as it was to provide consent).
- We may also share aggregate or anonymized personal data with relevant third parties, including our advertisers. Such personal data will not identify you personally.
- Your Personal Information may be transferred outside of your home for any of the purposes herein identified. If such transfer takes place to a country that does not provide an adequate level of protection, SHOOR will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place in compliance with the DPA, DPA IRR and NPC issuances.
Storage of Personal Data
- When it is no longer necessary for us to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or anonymise the data or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information.
- We will endeavor to anonymise or aggregate your data if we intend to use it for analytical purposes or trend analysis.
- Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure or other processing of said personal data.
- All payment transactions carried out by us or our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted using online encryption technology. You are responsible for keeping your chosen password confidential and not to share your password with any third party.
- SHOOR will not be liable for any damage or loss that you may suffer as a result of a third party’s use of the User’s account and/or password, either with or without your knowledge, if there is no fault or negligence on the part of SHOOR. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Account, as well as any and all activities you engage in with SHOOR. You agree to immediately notify the Corporation of any unauthorized use or disclosure of your account or password, any unauthorized activities done using the User’s account and/or any relevant data breach.
- You may be held liable for any damage or loss incurred by the Corporation in connection with or arising from a third party’s use of your account or password, if there is no fault or negligence on the part of SHOOR.
Processing of Personal Data
- We process the personal data we collect for the following purposes and purposes directly related thereto:
- For the provision of the Services to you;
- For the creation and management of your User Account;
- For the improvement of the SHOOR Platform and the Services;
- To contact you in relation to the Services and for feedback on your use of SHOOR Platform;
- Our legitimate interests, including the further improvement of the Services and direct marketing, achieving providing faster purchase requests and better customer support and providing you with timely notice of new Services and
- If you would prefer not to receive notices of special savings or promotions, you may simply opt-out from receiving them by replying to us through the hyperlink provided in these notices.
- Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently. When you use the SHOOR Platform, we process personal data = transmitted to us by your browser via cookies. This enables you to access the SHOOR Platform and helps us to create better user experience for you. You will find more details about cookies and similar technologies that we use, in our Cookies Policy.
- You may at all times access, correct or erase your personal data through the SHOOR Platform via the user portal under “My Account”. Alternatively, you may make your data access, correction or erasure request by sending your request by email to email@example.com.
- Where mandatory under applicable legislation, you may also request restriction of processing of your personal data or object to processing by sending your request or objection by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also request a copy of the information that we hold about you by sending your request by email at email@example.com.
- Please contact us via the contact details mentioned below if you have a complaint regarding the processing of your Personal Information.
- When handling any of these requests described above, we have the right to check the identity of the requester to ensure that he/she is the person entitled to make the request.